Sunday, June 6, 2010

060619 Lemon Squares


Eureka!! Good Recipes for Lemon Squares are hard to find - I've tried so many in the past with very, very few successes. Up until this recipe, I had only found 1 truly good lemon square recipe to my liking. Most recipes are often too gooey, too wet, too sweet, and/or too difficult to remove from the pan. Martha's Lemon Square recipe is easy, has just the right amount of sweetness and consistency (don't need a fork to eat), and serves beautifully out from the pan/parchment paper. I didn't have a glass cake pan but the metal 9x13 seemed to work fine. I used the mixer with the whisk attachment for the lemon filling. Not sure why they only keep for 2 days in the refrigerator, but I placed some in the fridge to see how they'll be after a little chilling. Very satisfied with this recipe...definitely know where to look now!

No comments:

Post a Comment