Monday, July 19, 2010

071910 Coconut Macaroons


Just returned from a family vacation today and had to whip up something out of the Cookie book to stay on schedule. The coconut macaroons were simple enough and I had all the ingredients. Well actually, I only had sweetened shredded coconut and so I omitted the 3/4c sugar called out in the recipe. I decided to add the chopped semisweet chocolate pieces into some of the coconut mixture - glad I did because those came out so yummy with just the right amount of chocolate!! One really has to love coconut to enjoy these cookies - I do!!

1 comment:

  1. i wish you could include the recipe itself in your recipe reviews. but i understand it might be a pain, but maybe you can just copy and paste from the internet? enjoy your blog..makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete